Thursday 6 May 2010

molly is my shopping queen!

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS.
I very much need more followers.
Anyoldhow, these two pictures display my entire makeup collection that has come out of a box.

Make-up is very important to me but is also my worst enemy because I have God-awful spots and the chemicals in the make-up aren't always good for my skin, so I have to be very careful about what I buy.
'HIT THE SPOT' is was I purchased when I was out with my friend, Molly. You should really check out her blogs, they are truely fantastico!
The link to her blog I will leave at the
end of the post.
Also, when I went out with my friend Molly we went into Boots, my favourite beauty store.
I bought two nail polish colours, one neon red and one very light blue. I can't really pull off the light blue so I usually wear the red! Then we scooted into Primark and we each bought ourselves a pair of real lensed Geek Chic Glasses. We're mad about our 3D glasses so why not buy a real pair?! We had a great time and I also bought some spot cream, as I mentioned earlier, 'HIT THE SPOT' cream is very good.

The Blog of Molly:
http://herbe-verte.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment