Thursday 6 May 2010

"humour is reason gone mad"



Hello my fellow bloggers.

These pills are Clear Complexion pills my Auntie gave me when I went to visit her in Northamptionshire. I was doing very well until I forgot all about them! I usually take them with water because most of the time taking them with anything else is meant to be bad. Don't ask why, I have no actual clue.

Soon is the Summer holidays. I'm very excited, no school! I don't really enjoy school. But unfortunately I've been at home with a very bad flu, and I've just been blogging for the most of the afternoon. I took some pictures from outside too, but then I started to become dizzy haha. I really must close my curtains, it is starting to feel very cold and get incredibly dark out. My small shih-tzu dog, Suki, is sprawled out across my quilt and althought she is awfully small, It's very hard to move around my own bed! I have completely forgotten when the Summer holidays begin. How dreadful is that? I should really be better with my silly scedule.

Right, my curtains are now closed and I shall continue with my blogging!

Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment